August 6, 2014

Late Summer Monochrome

Late Summer Monochrome
Summertime is supposed to be all about bright, fantastic colors but all I can think about are black, white and a little of what's in between.


1. H&M Black Hat - Have you ever wondered what you would be like if you were the opposite gender? Well, Miriam and I often think about our gender-bent selves. And in my imagination, I'm somewhat like Pharrell and accordingly, I have become obsessed with versions of his infamous hat.
2. Monki Shopping Bag - Still trying to abide by my New Year's Resolution and stray away from the cross-body, I feel like this might be a step in the right direction.
3. Monki Grey Socks - Sports luxe still rages in my heart and sometimes I have reveries of joining a sports team in my high school days -- but since that definitely did not happen, I'll just wear the socks now.
4. NARS tinted moisturizer - If y'all know me, you know I love Youtube beauty videos and lately I've seen this makeup item pop up quite frequently on my subscriptions! Buildable coverage and SPF? Awww yiss.
5. Triangl Winnie Holly Hyde - Honestly, there are just too many adorable bikinis on the Triangl website, but if I did order one I think I would go with the tried and true black and white.
6. Monki Polo Shirt Crop Top - Ever since I saw Zoe Kravitz perform at Coachella in a cropped polo shirt, I've been wanting my own version.
7. Topshop Contrast Crop Top - I am inexplicably attracted to high neck lines all the time lately! That is all.

SHARE:

1 comment

© Remotely Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig